We are not just another training studio, HB HiTS is a High Intensity Training Studio, we pride ourselves on providing impeccable service, in a premium facility, with professional trainers to motivate you and help you reach your fitness goals. Getting healthy and fit is a lifestyle, make the change with HB HITS.
HB HiTS stands for Huntington Beach High Intensity Training Studio and is located in the heart of Huntington Beach less then one mile from Bella Terra. Construction of HB HITS began on January 2012. This studio was founded by Yo Armendariz who also owned two other studios in Huntington Beach Club No Mercy and HB Hardbody 2. We offer both Personal and group training for Adults, Seniors, Children and Athletes
The goal of HB HiTS is to create personal exercise programs that are as unique as each individual client. At HB HiTS we have created an environment that will ensure each candidate’s success.
Our philosophy is to educate and motivate our clients to obtain optimal health and well-being through a lifetime of balanced fitness and nutrition. We work as a team with a positive, focused energy to transform desired goals into reality. HB HiTS understands the importance of each client’s individual needs and work-life balance. We offer programs that are efficient, realistic and are ideal for people with little time to spare. HB HiTS will allow more time for what’s really important in your life.
Our fees are competitive and our team of personal trainers are highly skilled with years of experience. With over three decades of experience in training men, women, Athletes, Senior and Children we offer a professional and warm experience to your one on one training journey. We are extremely proud of our facilities, our skilled staff and our specialty programs.
If you DO NOT like the feel of a large, traditional gym and want a top notch trainer we would be a good fit for you.
Our personal trainers at HB HiTS build a personalized and obtainable program for each client to assist them in conquering their goals. The development of each program consists of a fitness assessment, fitness goals, and body type. In our personal training programs we use all different kind of training techniques to produce the best results for our clients. Its important to keep our client’s bodies guessing which will bring the best results. Our personal trainers believe the number one rule in successfully reaching their clients fitness goals they must ensure a combination of proper nutrition, supplements and a balance of proper exercise. In doing so, they can obtain a healthy lifestyle and achieve the body they always wanted.
Our Personal Training and Group Classes are very motivating, everyone get's motivated. With the ability to provide uniqueness, functional, short high intensity workouts to test your own limits, no other personal training studios compare. HB HITS Personal trainers offer clients a service that goes above and beyond anyone else in the fitness industry.
Look Better, Feel Better, Live Better
Programs and Services
- Personal Training – custom exercise programs to reach clients fitness goals
- Celebrity Training – private training 100% confidential
- Lifestyle Coaching – Teaching client how to balance healthy living
- Compound Training – Training that involves more than one muscle group
- Boot Camp – High energy workout
- 8 Week Total Body Make Over – complete nutrition and training program
- Customized Nutrition Programs – designed by our nutritionist
- Body Sculpting – all-around-fitness program
- Interval Training – cardiovascular and strength training all in same workout at different range
- Weight Loss – focus on reduction of body fat
- Cardiovascular – increases endurance and stamina
- Body Building – creates muscle physique
- Strength Training – builds lean muscle tissue
- Injury Recovery – helps improve movement
- Prenatal Personal Training – safe effective exercise regimens for females
- Youth Training – for the younger generation
- Functional Training – total body movement
- In The Gym Training – is done at our private gym
- Medical Exercise – controlling high blood pressure and over health and lifestyle issues